Dessy Collection Alana Jumpsuit
- Desert Rose
- Dusk Blue
- Dusty Rose
- French Truffle
- Nyc Yellow
- Parisian Red
- Porcelain Pink
- Sofia Blue
- Suede Rose
* This date refers to those purchasing individually. Delivery times are different for bridal parties. Need it sooner?
- Depending on your fit preference, please allow for an extra 1/2"-1" for ease of movement when selecting your size.
- Alterations are often necessary to achieve the perfect fit.
- Dessy Collection Bridesmaid Jumpsuit Alana
- Wide leg jumpsuit
- Straight neckline with spaghetti straps
- Belt with front tie
- Stretch Lining
The Dessy Group was originally known as A & M Rosenthal, established 1939. Our founder Margot Rosenthal is credited with the veil and attendants headpieces in this Modern Bride photo at the Plaza Hotel NYC 1949. In the 1950's, her daughter Ronnie and Ronnie's husband Andrew took over the business and added bridesmaid dresses to the Dessy lines.
Now known as The Dessy Group, the business continues as a leading manufacturer of bridesmaid dresses, social occasion, flowergirls and destination wedding gowns under the labels Dessy Collection, After Six, Alfred Sung, Lela Rose Bridesmaid, Social Bridesmaids, 57 Grand and After Six Wedding.