Of course we love our own wedding blog (&hope to be the source of all your wedding planning needs), but we want to offer some suggestions to our favorite wedding blogs and other bridal resources around the web…beyond our stunning Pinterest boards.
- 1. Brides Aisle Say blog is a classic—from their magazine to website, their wedding blog covers it all. They are always on top of the trends of bridal week as well as what shocked everyone at the latest celebrity wedding.
- 2. The Grey Likes Weddings blog will entrench you in romance. It’s rich in beautiful wedding imagery and somehow turns even the simplest detail into a dreamy affair. Plus they have a whole gallery of marriage proposals for when you need to get lost for hours.
- 3. Glamour is the site for the bride who wants to go directly from thinking about a DJ playing Beyonce at her reception to celeb stalking what Bey’s been wearing on her vacation with Jay-Z.
- 4. Just like the name proclaims, this is a perfect place to find wedding color inspiration…because your fiancé will never understand the difference between cobalt and sapphire blue, but The Perfect Palette will.
- 5. Martha Stewart Weddings is another classic and full of DIY’s. Leave it to Martha to set the bar—she was the original Pinterest. It’s a good thing.
- 6. Modern brides rejoice! Brooklyn Bride is filled with not-so-cupcake, yet ever-so-lovely inspiration for you.